Welcome!

Chuck's Cowboy Shooting Blog is a simple little place where I log my activities in the world of Cowboy Action Shooting. I am new to this hobby, so I hope to grow in experience and wish to share any knowledge that I come across. This blog will also be used to share some of the rich history of the Old West that I come across. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Halfway There!

My second clothing order came in today! Yay!

Within the package lay my shirt and suspenders (for my trousers that are still in the postal system, apparently). I will do a full review of the items later this evening, but it will suffice for now to say that Blockade Runner Sutlery delivered the goods, and pretty timely too; I'll have them to take home over Christmas!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment