Welcome!

Chuck's Cowboy Shooting Blog is a simple little place where I log my activities in the world of Cowboy Action Shooting. I am new to this hobby, so I hope to grow in experience and wish to share any knowledge that I come across. This blog will also be used to share some of the rich history of the Old West that I come across. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Continuing Tale of the Trousers

I shipped the ill-fitting pants back today. According to the post office, they should get there Thursday, and if they are as fast with their return shipping as they were the first time then I should have them before I leave for Christmas break. Yay!

Just a quick shoutout to the folks at River Junction Trade Company, who have been quite helpful so far in the returns process. I'll discuss them further when I do my product review of my pants.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment