Welcome!

Chuck's Cowboy Shooting Blog is a simple little place where I log my activities in the world of Cowboy Action Shooting. I am new to this hobby, so I hope to grow in experience and wish to share any knowledge that I come across. This blog will also be used to share some of the rich history of the Old West that I come across. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Duds on the Way...

So, today I ordered some clothes for my costume. Yay! Hopefully they'll get to me quickly, and I'll be sure to post about it when they do.

The costuming part really appeals to a guy like me. I've always enjoyed "dressing for the part," and combining this with a competitive shooting sport just makes things better. I still have a long way to go until I get a useable costume together (let alone with all of my gun leather and the extras that I want), but a little here and a little there and I'll have it all in no time. That and with Christmas right around the corner...

Coming soon... Probably a review on my revolver, I just have to find time to write it around doing my schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment