Welcome!

Chuck's Cowboy Shooting Blog is a simple little place where I log my activities in the world of Cowboy Action Shooting. I am new to this hobby, so I hope to grow in experience and wish to share any knowledge that I come across. This blog will also be used to share some of the rich history of the Old West that I come across. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Things to come...

For the time being, I really don't have that much to talk about (hopefully this will change soon!), so I will start to do some reviews of the guns that I have. I currently have two of the four required firearms for Cowboy Action Shooting: a replica 1875 Remington revolver made by Uberti, and a replica 1897 Winchester slide-action shotgun made by Polytech and imported by Cimmaron Firearms. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment