Welcome!

Chuck's Cowboy Shooting Blog is a simple little place where I log my activities in the world of Cowboy Action Shooting. I am new to this hobby, so I hope to grow in experience and wish to share any knowledge that I come across. This blog will also be used to share some of the rich history of the Old West that I come across. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hello!

Hello, and welcome to Chuck's Cowboy Shooting Blog. This is just a simple little place for me to share my experiences in the World of Cowboy Action Shooting, a hobby that I am just now starting in. I hope that it will be a fun experience, and I hope I don't embarass myself in the eyes of the veteran shooters out there that may come across this humble site. Anyways, I hope to post relatively frequently, and who knows? Maybe someone besides myself will read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment