Welcome!

Chuck's Cowboy Shooting Blog is a simple little place where I log my activities in the world of Cowboy Action Shooting. I am new to this hobby, so I hope to grow in experience and wish to share any knowledge that I come across. This blog will also be used to share some of the rich history of the Old West that I come across. Enjoy!

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Good News and the Bad News

Happy December!

So, some good and bad news today. The good news: I recieved my pants for my costume today! The bad news: I accidentally ordered a size too small!

I placed the order on the 29th, and they arrived here today. That's super fast shipping, and kudos go to River Jucntion Trade Co. for that. It just sucks that I clicked the size smaller than I needed, but I've emailed them and hopefully I'll get them exchanged soon. If their service is as good as their shipping, I'll be in good hands.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment