Welcome!

Chuck's Cowboy Shooting Blog is a simple little place where I log my activities in the world of Cowboy Action Shooting. I am new to this hobby, so I hope to grow in experience and wish to share any knowledge that I come across. This blog will also be used to share some of the rich history of the Old West that I come across. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Coming Soon to Chuck's Cowboy Shooting Blog...

In an effort to post with greater frequency in the times where not much is going on, I've decided to start a weekly column, if you will. So, starting tomorrow, Mondays will feature Chuck's "Fight of the Week."

No, this will not be me testing my fighting prowess every Monday versus an opponent, but rather a little snippet of history that will highlight some of the best Old West fights that I know of. I am a military history major, after all.

So sports fans, stay tuned for the pilot instalment of "Fight of the Week" tomorrow, featuring the famed Jim Bowie in the Sandbar Fight.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment