Welcome!

Chuck's Cowboy Shooting Blog is a simple little place where I log my activities in the world of Cowboy Action Shooting. I am new to this hobby, so I hope to grow in experience and wish to share any knowledge that I come across. This blog will also be used to share some of the rich history of the Old West that I come across. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Busier than...

Hello folks. It's been awhile.

With the new semester here at school getting off the ground, I must say (to use a favorite expression of my father's) that I've been busier than a one-legged man at a tail-kicking. But, hope springs eternal!

I was finally able to find enough time to upload all of the pictures that I took over Christmas to my computer, so I should be able to post something worthwhile tomorrow. For those that happen across this blog I thank you for stopping by.

Until next time.

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment